“Work Social” Success Depends on Leadership by Example.
Implementing an enterprise social media collaboration tool? Chatter. Yammer. Jive, Facebook at Work… What do you need to know? What do you need to do?
- 87% of adults are online* and that momentum is carrying into the workplace.
- 90% of the Fortune 500 will have implemented an enterprise social network solution (ESN).**
- Productivity Focus – leading research firms*** have quantified the potential improvements of leveraging these tools: 20-25% productivity improvements…More intimate customer relationships…Shorter time to market ($8 million a day in savings for a pharmaceutical company)… to name a few.
Leadership Boot Camp
What has not been addressed is how C-level executives make the leap into using social media within their organization and how it can be utilized to create business value. Our Leadership Boot Camp focuses on developing a strategy of success for C-Level Executives and Senior Managers. We have created 1-on-1 personal coaching sessions to determine how enterprise social media should be applied to your most critical business needs. This information is then used to develop a blueprint for rolling out your personal usage of the system quickly and adding value immediately. Techstra Solutions also offers 1-day Management Team Workshops.
The impact on your organization can be substantial (click to learn more). Maximize your time and effort with your own “Work Social” communication plan.
- Social Acumen
- Competitive Company/Peer Review
- Corporate Culture, Structure and its Impact
- Business Value Application
- Defining your Personal Style
- Team Engagement
- Your Personal Strategy and Communication Plan
Interested in learning more about our C-Level Bootcamps or Executive programs? Please contact us at Bootcamp@Techstrasolutions.com and we will be happy to discuss our program options.
* Pew Internet and American Life Project, **Deloitte, *** McKinsey & Company and Deloitte