Do you have resources for specific niche talent?
Yes, our talent focuses on the following areas to fulfill the contingent workforce needs of our customers and our own Techstra Solutions consulting projects:
- Data Science
- Digital Marketing
- Social Business/Social Media/Enterprise Social
When should I consider hiring someone into a contract position?
Contract positions provide an opportunity for you to “hire” short term workers – workers with specific skills to complete a project or augment a team without having to add headcount.
How do you work with my internal HR/recruiting staff?
We can seamlessly integrate into and work with your HR/recruiting staff.
What if I have a job opening in a city where you don’t have an office?
Our recruiters have a national database and the resources to fill positions throughout the US.
What is the process for working with Techstra Solutions once I have a position?
The Techstra Solutions’ process is efficient and effective so that you can fill your position as soon as possible.
- Notify your Account Manager of the open position.
- A Position Form which details the job requirements is completed.
- Our recruiters consult our network to find qualified candidates. All of our candidates go through a rigorous screening process prior to consideration for a position.
- We present qualified candidates to you.
- Once potential candidates are selected, we coordinate the interviews.
- Our relationship with you and the chosen candidate does not end there. We have a structured on-boarding and monitoring process. We conduct regular check-ins to ensure our employee is continually meeting your needs.
What are your fees?
An Account Manager would be happy to discuss the details. Please contact AccountManagement@Techstrasolutions.com for more information.