Use internal social media collaboration tools to improve the way you work and innovate.
What could it do?
- Align the team with your specific goals and priorities
- Unify the global team across geographies – creating a community
- Create synergies within a discipline and across disciplines
- Enable conversations and relationships that did not exist before
- Highlight leaders and experts while creating opportunities for the next generation of leaders to emerge and be visible
- Leverage the knowledge base of your network: enabling others to tap into the resources available and the experience of others, sharing of best practices, and minimizing reinvention
- Centralize the work that is being done in one place so that all intellectual knowledge is captured
- Test new ideas and innovations
- And much more…
McKinsey & Company estimates that the following improvements are possible:
- 20-25% potential improvement possible in knowledge worker productivity by using social technologies
- 2x potential value from better enterprise communication and collaboration compared with other social technology benefits
Even if you are able to capture a percentage of that improvement, the impact can be substantial to your organization and help you achieve your goals.