What are your specialties?
Our talent is focused on the following areas:
- Data Science
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Experience
- Social Business/Social Media/Enterprise Social
We are also able to provide additional resources to meet our clients’ specific project goals. Please don’t assume we are limited only to the areas of expertise listed above. In fact, we welcome to opportunity to add more specialized positions. Contact us.
Can you help me find a job?
Techstra Solutions focuses on consulting services as well as placements of full and part time talent. Our client relationships gives us access to a variety of opportunities. If you are looking for this type of work in the social media, mobile, or big data space, we are the resource for you.
How do I get started working with you? And what is your process?
Our process is quick, thorough and efficient.
- First and foremost, you need to submit your Resume online and be eligible to work in the United States.
- Within 48 hours a Talent Director will contact you to schedule a phone interview.
- The Phone Interview: During the phone interview we will discuss your career goals, work and technical experience, as well as availability.
- The In-Depth Skills Evaluation: Our Human Resource professionals are trained to evaluate your educational background, technical credentials, and professional experience.
- In Person Interview (as required)
- Reference Check: All candidates are required to pass a qualified reference check prior to meeting any customers.
- After our thorough evaluation, you are entered into our Candidate Database accessible to our Talent Directors who will look to place you in a position as quickly as possible.
- A Talent Director will contact you to discuss potential opportunities and prepare you for your interview. After the interview, your Talent Director will debrief you and provide client feedback.
- Some clients require Government and Security Clearance as well as a Drug Screening of their employees. This process would be completed with the appropriate candidates.
Is there a fee for your services?
All fees are paid for by our clients.
What do I bring to an interview?
Please bring your resume, at least 2 references and a current performance review (if available).
Do you have a Referral Program?
Have a friend or colleague that might benefit from working with Techstra Solutions? Refer them and get signed up for our monthly drawing where you can win gift cards or electronic devices. If they are selected for a position and they stay in the position for a period of time, you receive a cash bonus. The more people refer the more perks you receive in our TechRef Loyalty Program.
Do you support additional training and certifications?
Employees of Techstra Solutions for 1 year are eligible for our certification and training credits as part of our Techstra Solutions Certification Program. It is our goal to help you continue to enhance your career with the training necessary to further your professional development and support our clients.
Once I am working on a client, what is my relationship with Techstra?
We are committed to you and your career 100%.
- We have a strong on-boarding program developed to create an easy transition into the client site.
- We have a personalized performance monitoring system that is designed to ensure you get the right training and support to maximize success.
- We have ongoing training and certification program that is designed to easily enable on-going educational opportunities.