At Techstra Solutions, we help top companies and brands achieve the business value of Digital and Talent Transformation. We believe there are three components in successful business transformation: Business Strategy, Technology and Talent. It is the coming together of these three disciplines that enables companies to take full advantage of opportunities. It differentiates us. Our approach is holistic and all encompassing. We consider the full picture as we guide our clients on this journey.
About the Position
At Techstra Solutions we welcome the disruptive, innovative, creative and analytical to be a part of our team and help us build our company.
Our employees have an important responsibility – to help us co-create our future. We value and encourage input beyond the role for which you are hired. We believe in treating people with respect and are committed to demonstrating integrity in all that we do – internally, as well as externally with our clients, vendors, partners, and the world around us. This commitment is what makes Techstra Solutions a great place to work.
New York City/North Carolina
Length of Assignment
Twelve month assignment (approximately) with the potential of additional assignments and/or opportunities to continue your career at the client organization or Techstra Solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
As a member of the team you will focus on revolutionizing a critical business process essential to the future of this Fortune 500 Company.
- Creating a new experience for the target market
- Applying the latest in everything from social media to digital and mobile technology
- Leveraging data to build and measure the impact of your work
- Challenging conventional thinking by taking advantage of the latest business approaches such as Agile
You are an innovator working side-by-side with “Gurus” (domain experts) and other subject matter experts (SME’s) who champion and value your contribution to the team as they help you take your skills to the next level. This experience is about engaging in meaningful work Day One.
Key Qualifications & Responsibilities
· MBA/MA degree a must within the Statistics, Data Mining, Applied Mathematics or Computer Science Discipline with a strong technical background 1-2 years of relevant experience which may include co-ops, internships, work study and project work
- Driven by the highest ethical standards and values
- Understanding in at least one modern analytical modeling tool like R, H2O, Spark MLLib; Knowledge of SAS a plus
- Ability to collect, interpret, and disseminate relevant, accurate and actionable predictive data for project implementation
- Create learning loops that generate insights drive growth and engagement across digital platforms
- Assist in the development of services that will use data to create personalized and optimized experiences including measures of success
- Keen eye for usability and user experience
- Be responsible for the creation and implementation of the solution
- Inquisitive – not afraid to network within the organization to ask relevant questions
- Ability to know when to ask for help and resourceful in getting support
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written, & presentation skills)
- Team builder and facilitator of cross team discussions with proven ability to identify and remove roadblocks and resolve issues
- High emotional intelligence and tact
- Keen organizational, prioritization, time management and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated Microsoft Suite skills proficiency
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
If you are a recent master’s graduate and would like to gain real experience and meaningful work with well-known brands and companies Techstra Solutions may be right for you. We enjoy a highly entrepreneurial environment and are a company that is positioned for significant growth. We have limited positions so please forward your resume to jobseekers@TechstraSolutions.com.
Your individual area of expertise plays a critical role in our success. You will lead in your discipline and also participate as an essential member of the team. Let us help you achieve your full potential by surrounding you with a great team, outstanding Gurus, and our unique Techstra Solutions’ Bubble Wrap that supports your personal goals and accelerates your professional development. From the day you join, you will hit the ground running surrounded by amazing people. Here is a look of some of the expectations and responsibilities for this position:
- Understand our target market
- Create a new experience for the target by applying the data, your imagination and technology
- Generate breakthrough ideas to attract and engage the target market
- Apply the Techstra Way by delivering consistent, high quality work, managing across work flows, timelines and deliverables for vision
- Collaborate with the Cohort Team, Gurus and the Client to gather and analyze data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change
- Communicate with the expanded team by leveraging technology to keep channels of communication and work flow timely
- Deliver a project that plays to your skill set and career aspirations
As we set out to find the right people for this special project team, we will look for the following:
- Skills and experience
- Values driven – highest ethical standards
- Proven collaborators and team players
- Courageous catalysts & communicators
- Creativity, flexibility, adaptability
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technologies and thinking
At Techstra Solutions we are experts in digital transformation, social business strategy, technology, innovation, and human capital management. We deliver our expertise through client consulting, innovative staffing solutions and software development. From strategy through implementation, we are dedicated to bringing our clients world-class business and talent solutions that fit strategic requirements and most importantly, deliver results.
We transform to digital by applying the latest thinking and approaches to our consulting and talent management service offering.
We enable our clients to realize their vision for collaborative technologies, analytics, and digital enablement (web, mobile, cloud, etc.).
We construct social business strategies to take full advantage of the potential that social has to impact business. Our focus is broad and multifaceted to leverage all opportunities
We unleash innovation so that it is no longer solely entrusted to R&D or small niche groups. To become more competitive, we help our clients tap into the ideas of their employees across the organization.
We empower the modern workforce by supplementing the client’s staff with our teams to accommodate key project deliverables, jump-start an initiative, or explore a strategic direction.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Techstra Solutions maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, age, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.
Techstra Solutions is a Drug Free Work Environment