Job not yet posted
Techstra Solutions is always looking for top talent. If you don't see a job that interests you right now, we would welcome your application and resume to keep in our database. We take our hiring process very seriously and we strive to find a good fit for all our applicants. We will let you know if an opportunity opens that would be a perfect fit for you.
At Techstra Solutions, we help top companies and brands achieve the business value of Digital and Talent Transformation. We believe there are three components in successful business transformation: Business Strategy, Technology and Talent. It is the coming together of these three disciplines that enable companies to take full advantage of opportunities. It differentiates us. Our approach is holistic and all encompassing. We consider the full picture as we guide our clients on this journey.
At Techstra we are experts in transformation, social business strategy, technology, innovation, and human capital management. We deliver our expertise through client consulting, innovative staffing solutions and software development. From strategy through implementation, we are dedicated to bringing our clients world-class business and talent solutions that fit strategic requirements and most importantly, deliver results.
We transform to digital by applying the latest thinking and approaches to our consulting and talent management service offering.
We enable our clients to realize their vision for collaborative technologies, analytics, and digital enablement (web, mobile, cloud, etc.).
We unleash innovation so that it is no longer solely entrusted to R&D or small niche groups. To become more competitive, we help our clients tap into the ideas of their employees.
We empower the modern workforce by supplementing the client’s staff with our teams to accommodate key project deliverables, jump-start an initiative, or explore a strategic direction.
About the Position
At Techstra Solutions we welcome the disruptive, innovative, creative and analytical to be a part of our team and help us build our company.
Our employees have an important responsibility – to help us co-create our future. We value and encourage input beyond the role which you are hired. We believe in treating people with respect and are committed to demonstrating integrity in all that we do – internally, as well as externally with our clients, vendors, partners, and the world around us. This commitment is what makes Techstra Solutions a great place to work.
Some Other Awesome Job not yet posted
Length of Assignment
Most of our positions require a twelve-month (12) assignment with the potential of additional assignments and/or opportunities to continue your career at the client organization or Techstra Solutions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
As a member of the team you will focus on revolutionizing a critical business process essential to the future of the organization.
- Creating a new experience for the target market
- Applying the latest in everything from social media to digital and mobile technology
- Leveraging data to build and measure the impact of your work
- Challenging conventional thinking by taking advantage of the latest business approaches such as agile.
You are an innovator working side-by-side with expert domain Gurus and other subject matter experts who champion your contribution to the team and help you take your skills to the next level. This experience is about engaging in meaningful work Day One.
Your individual area of expertise plays a critical role in our success. You will lead in your discipline and also participate as an essential member of the team. Let us help you achieve your full potential by surrounding you with a great team, outstanding Gurus (domain experts), and our unique Techstra Solutions’ Bubble Wrap that supports your personal goals and accelerates your professional development.
We will look for the following:
- Skills and experience
- Values driven – highest ethical standards
- Proven collaborators and team players
- Courageous catalysts & communicators
- Creativity, flexibility, adaptability
- Proven ability to learn and apply new technologies and thinking
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies and thinking with some experience in talent acquisition and tools including applicant tracking systems, assessments and interview techniques.
- Driven by the highest ethical standards and values.
- MBA/MA/MS degree a must.
- Excellent communicator (verbal, written, & presentation skills).
- Team player & collaborator.
- High emotional intelligence & tact.
- Keen organizational, prioritization, time management and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Suite skills proficiency.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
From the day you join, you will hit the ground running surrounded by amazing people. Here is a look of some of the expectations and responsibilities for this position:
- Understand our target.
- Create a new experience for the target by applying the data, your imagination and technology.
- Generate breakthrough ideas to attract and engage talent.
- Apply the Techstra way by delivering consistent, high quality work, managing time and across work flows, timelines and deliverables for vision.
- Collaborate with the Cohort Team, Gurus (Expert Domain Leaders) and the Client to gather and analyze data with quantitative or qualitative approaches, identifying alternatives when circumstances change.
- Communicate with the expanded team by leveraging technology to keep channels of communication and work flow timely.
- Deliver a project that plays to your skill set and career aspirations.
If you are a recent graduate and would like to gain real experience and meaningful work with well-known brands and companies Techstra may be right for you. We enjoy a highly entrepreneurial environment and are a company that is positioned for significant growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Techstra Solutions maintains a strong policy of equal opportunity in employment. It is our objective to recruit, hire, and retain the most qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Our equal employment philosophy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, compensation, benefits, training, promotions, transfers, job benefits, and terminations.